Friday, January 10, 2014

9 Months

Why do they grow up so fast?


This baby is smiley just not when I'm behind the camera.  She has two bottom teeth now and started walking December 11th.  She took a few steps and then spent most of the month walking along the furniture.  She recently rediscovered that she can walk without holding onto something and is now spending more time walking from one piece of furniture or person to another.


Besides crying, she's a quiet baby.  I'm working on getting her to babel more often.  I think our home is too noisy so she just cries when she wants something.


She is finally sleeping through the night!  Ah, my sanity is coming back and I feel much less stressed than when I had to wake up and midnight to feed her every morning.

Babies are one of the sweetest things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...