Friday, May 17, 2013

Fit Goals For the Next 5 Weeks


I want to find out where I can get a rose like this for my garden. 

Hello!  How was your week?  Did you meet your goals or at least give it your best effort?  How do you feel?  I hope you had a healthy and happy week!  Here is how mine went:

I lost 2 tenths of a pound this week and nothing on my measurements.  I was experimenting with 150 carbs per day to see if it would make me gain.  I had two days that were over 150 so I guess it's a good level for my body right now.  I will continue with the Perfect Health Diet at the highest carb level until my body needs a change.

5 of my many reasons to stay fit and healthy.

I did my exercises each day and felt great.  I need to focus more on the ab work 'cause even though I moved up to the harder level I didn't have any soreness after the first two workouts.  I do notice that my abs are flatter after I exercise so that is a good sign that something is going on.

I had my 6 week check up so I guess I'm free to pursue whatever I want exercise wise.  I will continue to slowly build up the exercise as I have the time and strength.  I feel great and back to normal besides my larger body size.
 
7 of my children, no I'm not counting my husband.  ; )

Here are the goals I came up with to work on for the next 5 weeks from May 17- June 20:

*Lose 2.5 pounds
*60 min walk 5 days per week
*Tummy work 5 days per week
*Go outside each day
*5 min of relaxing 5 times per week- I will not think about my to do list or problems or anything.

Please leave me a comment with a link to anything you wrote this week on meeting your fitness goals.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...