Monday, April 15, 2013

Being Thankful

 
The sling saved me a few times this week!

In order to be more focused on what I do have I am going to keep a log of the best thing or things that happened each day Monday through Friday.  Here's my first week.  I'll try to remember to take photos to go along with my "bests" next week.

These five were getting along.

Monday- I walked into the living room and found 5 of my children playing nicely and quietly together.


Tuesday- Baby Abigail took a good morning nap and I was able to do my whole ab workout.


Wednesday- My selfless husband ran the house and took care of me and recovering children so I could spend the day sick in bed.  Also that the baby was easy to take care of and I could still nurse her.

Thursday- Netflix to keep me entertained while I was sick in bed.

Friday- A new job for my husband!

Have you found any blessings in your day to day life this week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...