Friday, March 1, 2013

36 Weeks Belly Pic and Planning My Month Off

I can't believe I have 4 more weeks to grow an even bigger tummy. This thing is huge already!

36 Weeks!

I'm feeling really well.  Pregnancy is pretty easy for me.  I am using this time to learn how not to complain and to be more patient.  I do fail at both of those goals many times each day but I am trying to be more aware of what I say.  What do I have to complain about?  I'm healthy, I feel pretty good, I can still walk around and tie my shoes, my children let me have at least an hour to rest each day and my husband spoils me.  Life is good.  Oh, and the best thing, I'm so close to the day I get to hold my new sweet baby!  I love babies and taking care of them.  It's such a gift for a selfish person like me to be able to give myself to a little one and receive those adoring baby looks in return.


I'm looking forward to a month of just being a mom to a newborn.  Everything will be off my calendar for the month of April except long nursing sessions, movies, read aloud time, and just hanging out with my children.

My children cannot wait to have a month off of school.  To keep them out of trouble they will have daily quiet reading time, movie time(I'm finding lots of educational shows and interesting documentaries on Netflix), outside play time and craft time.  I am also going to try to read aloud to them when I'm nursing the babe in the living room.

As for my fitness this week- I've gotten a boost in energy so I've done some nesting and walking.  I need to work on getting my walking time back up now that I can.  I'm eating well but smaller meals more often.  I will find out on Monday if I gained much in the last two weeks.  My husband is encouraging me to stop worrying about my fasting blood sugar levels.  They have risen a little but my post meal numbers are still good to low.

That's about it around here.  Just waiting and waiting for time to pass.

I'm linking up at Tea Time With Annie Kate for Fit Mommy Friday and


My Joy-Filled Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...