Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Biggest Baby is 19!

He looks tired!

Jacob is now 19.  One more year 'till he's out of the terrible teens!  No, he's not terrible.  He's on a different path than we all thought he would be but life has a way of messing up your plans sometimes.  He's making the best of what he has been given. 

I still grieve the life he would have had and worry about what his future holds.  That is when I am at my weakest.  The rest of the time I trust in God and know that He will not give us anything we can't handle no matter how difficult I think it is at the time.  I love this boy who has always presented me with a challenge but who has also made me grow more than I would have without those challenges.

So far, Jacob is winning the contest to be biggest and tallest.  He was my largest baby at 10 pounds 2 ounces and is my tallest young man at 6'3" or more.  He won't let me measure him to verify his height so he'll have to live with me calling him 6'3"!  He claims he's taller than that.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Jacob!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...