Friday, January 11, 2013

Pregnancy #9- 29 Weeks

11 weeks left.  I'm almost out of the double digits.  I don't have much to report this week.  I'm still getting over the flu.  It seems like I've been sick forever although it is only 8 days.  I'm starting to get my energy back but still need to take a long rest every afternoon.  I think I'll be back to normal next week!

I'm sleeping better now that I added more potassium and sodium to my diet.  My muscle cramps have calmed down a lot and now when I stretch my legs out slowly in bed they don't try to cramp up.  Ah, so much better!

I'm still working on getting my blood glucose down.  I tried a 10 carb snack last night before bed and I was down to 90.  I will keep experimenting with a bedtime snack.  I think I was going too long overnight without food.  I've been walking for an hour every day and using lots of cinnamon on squash and bananas to help process the carbs.  I think I'm fine.  I opened a new canister of test strips and they tested 12 points higher than the old canister!  Just what I needed.  I'm trying to slowly lower my carbs now that I got the cramps under control.  I'm eating about 130 carbs per day.  I was eating less than 100 before Christmas but now I have a hard time getting below 130 without the cramps and muscle fatigue starting again.  I'm hoping once I recover from the flu I'll be able to make better progress.

So that was my boring weekly check in.  I hope you are all feeling well and working towards your fitness goals!

I'm linking up at Tea Time With Annie Kate for Fit Mommy Friday and

Fitness Friday at Girls and Sunflowers and


My Joy-Filled Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...