Friday, January 25, 2013

9 Weeks to Go!


I had an appointment with my midwife on Monday.  Everything is perfect.  She wasn't worried about my blood sugar levels.  That was a relief.  I measured 32 centimeters this time.  Oh, and baby is head down.


I'm enjoying the extra carbs in my diet and my sleep is much better and the muscle cramps are almost gone.  I also feel a lot calmer.  My fasting glucose is actually lower but my post meal numbers are a little higher.  I hope in another week or two my body will be fully adjusted to the new diet and my post prandial numbers will be lower.  I did gain two pounds this week but I hope that will also stabilize in a week or so.  I've given up on only gaining 20 pounds but hope I will only gain 35 or less.

I'm still doing my daily walking and yoga.  My energy runs out by evening and it's getting a little more difficult to breathe.  I'm also having some braxton hicks contractions, especially if I don't drink enough water each day.  I feel like I'm finally nearing the end of this pregnancy and I might need to get started getting things together for baby.

How did your week go?  Are you sticking with your fitness goals?

I'm linking up at Tea Time With Annie Kate for Fit Mommy Friday

and over at Girls and Sunflowers for Fitness Fridays 

and


My Joy-Filled Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...