Monday, December 31, 2012

Adding Excitement to the Library Pile


I checked out a bunch of books, audio books and DVDs from the library for the children to use during Christmas break.  To prolong their interest I divided the items into two stacks.  I wrapped each stack as five packages and they get to open one set of packages each week.  Now they have a surprise to look forward to at the beginning of each week.  I think I will divide our library books up each time I bring them home.  Having new books each week keeps them interested during their library time.


Next time I will most likely keep the extra books in a tote bag in my closet so I don't have to wrap them.  Do you have any tricks to keep your children interested in their library books?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...