Marissa over at Life On Our Side Of The Mountain gave me a stylish blogger award.
In order to play along I have to list 7 things you don't know about me and pass the award on. So, here goes...
1. I've never taken a public bus.
|I had to take this photo with my left hand. I feel sorry for my left handed daughter.|
2. I have two tattoos. One on my wrist of flowers and one on my shoulder of a lily. Both are in purple, blue and green. I got the one on my shoulder for my 18th birthday and the one on my wrist for my 21st b-day.
3. I do not like elevators, parking garages, or tunnels. There is a reason behind the elevator fear but not the parking garage or tunnel. I'm not going to share the story behind it right now because certain people laugh at me when I tell it, even the guilty party!
4. I have not eaten chocolate since September 27th of 2010. Yes, I know the exact date! My family has survived so far.
5. I used to be afraid that our house would catch on fire when I was a girl. Every night I would carefully place some clothes and anything I couldn't live without at the foot of my bed in case we had to exit swiftly in the middle of the night. I also went through a phase where I was afraid my mom would throw away my teddy bear while I was at school so I hid him every morning and rushed up to my room every afternoon to make sure he was still there.
6. I get seasick easily. Well, seaqueasy, actually. The last time was when we took a ferry on Mobile bay. Land was still in sight but it still upset my tummy.
|My new and improved? footprint.|
7. Remember my broken toe saga? Well, when I had surgery almost a year later the doctor shortened my toe after removing part of my toe bone. Now my toe is short and stubby and does not touch the ground. It's pathetic, but it doesn't hurt like it used to or swell up after exercise.
Any of you, my lovely readers, with a blog may accept this award if you would like. Please leave me a comment and let me know I'm not the only one sharing embarrassing things publicly.