Friday, March 11, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday


I gained half an inch in each calf and lost a quarter of an inch in my pecs.  I gained 1.3 pounds.  I'm getting a little tired of sticking to such a strict eating plan and gaining weight.  I'm not on the plan to lose weight, but still!  How do I gain when I'm eating veggies, meat, almonds, coconut milk, and cooked apples?  I'm cutting out the almonds and coconut milk for at least a week to see if that's the problem.  I rely on them to keep me from being hungry so now I'll have to eat a lot more meat and veggies.  I'm a little frustrated and my neck and back have been bugging me this week.  I went to the Chiropractor twice but my neck is still hurting.  I'm hoping next week will be better. 

Friday- nothing
Saturday- walk 30, garden 45
Sunday-nothing
Monday-walk 30
Tuesday-walk 20, strength training
Wednesday-walk 35, garden30, intervals
Thursday-walk 40, strength

I hope you had a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...